Global Quality Assurance Associate Food
- As QA Associate you will be responsible for all QA matters associated with certain product categories and act according to the QA vision, strategy and standards.
- You will set up Quality Agreements with third parties such as contract manufacturers, logistic service providers and distributors, and take part in supplier qualification and auditing.
- You will support technical transfers, qualification and validation work, while also helping with due diligence and integration of new product developments and introductions for the assigned categories.
- As QA Associate you will investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints, as well as identify and follow up CAPA's and supplier improvement plans, together with third party contract manufacturers.
- In collaboration with other departments, you will evaluate and follow up Change Controls.
- Participation in category meetings and project management, the setting up of Technical Quality files for food products, stability programmes and finished product specifications, and updating the raw material archive are among your various responsibilities as QA Associate.
- You will provide QA training to the entire group with regard to QA systems, processes and procedures.
- Your responsibilities as QA Associate will include a wide range of tasks related to database and documentation maintenance, process improvement and inspection readiness.
- You will be based at Omega Pharma Belgium in Nazareth (near Ghent), Belgium, and report directly to the Global Quality Assurance Manager Food.
- As QA Associate you have obtained a Masters' Degree in pharmaceutical or biomedical sciences, engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related subjects, or you have equivalent knowledge through experience.
- You can preferably demonstrate 5 years of relevant experience in Food Quality Assurance.
- You have a good knowledge of European and Belgian food regulations and experience with standards (FSSC22000, IFS, BRC, HACCP).
- Experience with botanical extracts and food microbiology would be an asset.
- Our ideal QA Associate is an enthusiastic self-starter who will organise the job, solve any problems that may occur, and get it done. He is capable of working autonomously, practical and solution oriented. We want someone who communicates clearly, functions well within a multicultural team, and has strong project management skills with a persistent drive for results.
- Your spoken and written Dutch and English are fluent and other languages are an asset.
- As QA Associate you will travel internationally once a month.
- Perrigo offers you a key QA position and an appealing international career opportunity within a dynamic, fast growing multinational environment.
- Apart from a competitive remuneration package, which includes a pension plan, hospitalisation insurance, etc., we offer you excellent personal development and growth opportunities.
- Depending on your level of education, expertise, skills and experience, the position we offer you will be either at Associate or Senior Associate level.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature