Global Quality Assurance Associate
- As QA Associate you will be responsible for all QA matters associated with certain product categories and act according to the QA vision, strategy and standards.
- You will set up Quality Agreements with third parties such as contract manufacturers, logistic service providers and distributors, and take part in supplier qualification and auditing.
- You will support technical transfers, qualification and validation work, while also helping with due diligence and integration of new product developments and introductions for the assigned categories.
- As QA Associate you will investigate quality incidents, deviations and complaints, as well as identify and follow up CAPA's and supplier improvement plans, together with third party contract manufacturers.
- In collaboration with the Regulatory Affairs team, you will evaluate and follow up Change Controls and provide QA Support for regulatory purposes.
- Product Quality Reviews, Stability Programmes and Results, as well as database and documentation maintenance are among your various responsibilities as QA Associate.
- You will provide QA training to the entire group with regard to QA systems, processes and procedures.
- Your responsibilities as QA Associate will include a wide range of tasks related to administrative batch control, process improvement and inspection readiness.
- As SME, you will support internal audits and the maintenance of the quality management system.
- You will be based at the Perrigo offices in Nazareth (near Ghent), Belgium.
- As QA Associate you have obtained a Masters' Degree in pharmaceutical sciences, engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, or other related subjects, or you have equivalent knowledge through experience.
- You can demonstrate at least 5 years of relevant experience in Quality Assurance or Production.
- You have a good knowledge of European regulations for cosmetic, medical devices and/or pharmaceutical products.
- You have knowledge of and experience in ISO13485, ISO14971, HACCP and ISO22716.
- You are familiar with the manufacturing processes of creams, tablets, suspensions and emulsions.
- Our ideal QA Associate is an enthusiastic self-starter who will organise the job, solve any problems that may occur, and get it done. He is capable of working autonomously at corporate level, practical and solution oriented. We want someone who communicates clearly, functions well within a multicultural team, and has strong project management skills with a persistent drive for results.
- Your spoken and written English is fluent and other languages are an asset.
- As QA Associate you will travel internationally once a month.
- Perrigo offers you a key QA position and an appealing international career opportunity within a dynamic, fast growing multinational environment.
- Apart from a competitive remuneration package, which includes a pension plan, hospitalisation insurance, etc., we offer you excellent personal development and growth opportunities.
- Depending on your level of education, expertise, skills and experience, the position we offer you will be either at Associate or Senior Associate level.
Solliciteer voor deze vacature